Barbra and I are water creatures: we both love being by, in and on the water. By chance, we realized that our journey to India coming up in January 2016, is entirely centered around water:
- We visit the Maldives, a necklace of islands poking out of a turquoise sea
- We explore Kochi is a bustling port city surrounded by the Arabian Ocean
- Our organic farmstay at Dewalokam features a clear, cool river for gazing over from hammocks, or dipping in
- We float on houseboats through life on and alongside the
- Our final days are beachside at Varkala, an Ayurvedic Treatment Spa
Being in and next water gives us a sense of where we’re flowing and where we’re resisting. In the places where I’m resisting, I feel separate from the whole. Once I find myself back in the flow, I feel more connected, able to experience all that life brings.
The air is moist, the beaches are wide and inviting, the river water
is sweet. But there’s plenty of land, too! We’ll feet our feet on the ground while exploring shrines, markets, spice plantations and quiet village paths. So all you land creatures, don’t hesitate! 🙂
$200 discount if you register by August 1. Details.
Fish kisses & sea breezes,